Applications for this programme are now open!
Any questions about your application should be directed to email@example.com.
Quick criteria checklist for before you apply
To save you time, please make sure you fit our minimum funding requirements before filling out the application form.
- I am applying on behalf of a registered New Zealand charity
- My project is innovative, and not business as usual
- My project has a youth focus, and works primarily with at least one or more of these 5 key focus groups
- No more than 15% of what I’m applying for is operational overhead costs
- My project is not any of the following: research or an intervention around specific physical illness or disabilities, a research project not connected to a practical application, the generation of short films or web-series (unless supported by ongoing youth development), a one off event, a short-term intervention, capital or infrastructure projects, devices, connectivity, a tech hub, a project without youth input, a scholarship or tertiary study request, or funding for an individual
- My project budget is under $50,000 (if you are applying for over $50,000 please contact our Grants Advisor as the process to apply is different)
Please note you are not able to save a draft version of your application in this online form. We recommend preparing your answers in a save-able document then filling out this form when you’re ready.