Applications for this programme are now open!
- 1. Is your work focused on creating better outcomes for young people, defined as 12-24 years old?
- 2. Do you understand and follow the principles in the youth development Strategy of Aotearoa?
- 3. Is the applying organisation a registered charity in New Zealand?
- 4. Does this project focus on the use of technology based interventions to create outcomes?
- 5. Do you have three referees who can vouch for your work? We require one youth advocate, one sector advocate and the Chairperson or CEO of your organisation.
- 6. Do you know how you will evaluate your programme or measure the impact of your work?